Saturday, April 6, 2013

Panoramic Glimpse


I just came back from a 3-week trip to Asia, and am beyond glad to be home. I was able to visit Taiwan again, as well as visit Yunnan-China and Malaysia. The length of this trip taught me many things about this world, people, and reality--good and bad; things I love to share with you as I sift through the hundreds of pictures in my camera and the thousands more in my mind.

For now, here is a "panoramic" glimpse of my trip (via iPhone5's camera). If the proportion of picture-locations are any indication, I left part of my heart in Shangri-La.

Din Tai Fung // 鼎泰豐 
STONE FOREST // 石林
SONGZANLIN MONASTERY // 松赞林寺
MILITANG PASTURE // 彌里塘
TIGER LEAPING GORGE // 虎跳峽
YULONG SNOW MOUNTAIN // 玉龍雪山
BLUE MOON VALLEY // 藍月谷

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww! You're leaving me a message!