Friday, July 30, 2010

SCBWI LA Conference Day One

I am spending a few days in LA to attend the SCBWI Summer 2010 conference.  I was really apprehensive about having to be in an extrovert situation for that many long days when I am an introvert; but it has so far been a blast. I am lucky to bump into so many members of my OC Schmooze group; they are amazing companions to experience the conference with.  We had some amazing keynote speakers today whom we later approached for pictures.

Here we are with keynote speaker Jon Scieszka of The Stinky Cheese man fame.

Here we are with keynote speaker Loren Long, illustrator of Mr. Peabody's Apples.

Here we are with illustrators and keynote speakers Ashley Brian (left) and E. B. Lewis (right).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww! You're leaving me a message!