Thursday, May 13, 2010

Treasure Haunting

A good friend decided today that I cut the mustard for her to share a favorite haunt of hers with me; she took me to a beach where God once met her and meet her still.  It is her treasure of a place and therefore mine.  Here are some of the things we saw on our little adventure.
The beautiful view of the beach below. Some reviewer on Yelp said that this is the best beach in SoCal!
A soaked mop-like, but totally happy dog!

This girl was hilarious!  I saw her working her butt off dragging this chunk of seaweed 15 yards or so out of the ocean.
This is Ruby with a pearl necklace.
She is out with her family for a family portrait because her family thinks she may not have long to live.
She is suffering from a brain tumor. You can tell she is a sweet heart.
The sign reads: "Please be aware birds are nesting and may fly nearby or in front of you."
It should read: "Please be aware birds are greedy and may try to steal your dinner from you."
There are also a group of people working on the census at the Starbucks!

2 comments:

  1. I AM LOVING ALL THE CHANGES YOU'VE DONE... ESPECIALLY THAT BANNER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics are beautiful.
    And thank you for promoting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Aww! You're leaving me a message!