Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Land Down Under

I just came back this past Wednesday from a trip to Sydney, Australia and North Island, New Zealand. My parents and I were in Sydney for work for 4 days then we headed to New Zealand for another week of holiday. I love traveling to new places but I especially love to check off places from the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Here are four more that I can check off:

1. The Blue Mountains, Australia
The Three Sisters & Jamison Valley, The Blue Mountains
 2. The Sydney Opera House
Sydney Opera House
3. Australian Convict Sites- Cockatoo Island (1 out of 11)
Building 74, Cockatoo Island
Mikala Dwyer, Sydney Biennale
4. Tongariro National Park, North Island, New Zealand
Mt. Ngauruhoe, Tongariro National Park
a.k.a. Mt. Doom in The Lord of the Rings
I will definitely try to post more on this trip, though I totally failed to post on past trips.
*All the above photos were taken with the iPhone5.

3 comments:

  1. your pictures look amazing! soo glad you got to experience the beauty down unda <3 we'll have to swap some stories soon :))

    ReplyDelete

Aww! You're leaving me a message!