Saturday, October 2, 2010

Getting Back to Work

I haven't blogged for ages. But then again, I was away for 10 days. It's been hard getting back into the swing of things; though there is work to do, I still want to be on vacation. 

While on vacation, I constantly missed the weather back home. I didn't bring enough layers to keep me warm or dry. I craved the warmth of sunny Southern California. But the last few days of SoCal weather has not been typical.  It has been thundering and raining after a record-breaking heat wave. I have not seen so many shapely clouds or stars in summer's past.

Today's weather is perfect. Some gloom, some cool breezes. Just enough sprinkles in the morning to wet the asphalt: one of the smells I love (take a look at the list in the margin). Cobble streets don't smell like that!

I think I am ready to get back to work...

1 comment:

Aww! You're leaving me a message!